This little home remedy for winter ailments is all natural and contains only lemon, honey, ginger and tea.
What do you need?
- 1 jam jar or other empty jar
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup of honey
- 40 ml green tea
- 2 tbsp. fresh grated ginger or 1 tbsp. powdered ginger
- Place the lemon pieces in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the ginger, then the honey and then the hot green tea. Mix.
- Refrigerate and label (will keep for about 3 months in the refrigerator). Don’t worry if the mixture thickens.
- Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of this jelly and take when the need arises (fatigue, tickling throat, etc.)